Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Days I have been dreading

So, tomorrow was supposed to be my due date.  Awesome.

I feel a bit like God is a vindictive little kid with a magnifying glass, and I'm the ant he's presently burning.

OK, that's probably melodramatic.  I know there are people out there with much worse things going on in their lives...but this is really hard.  If you haven't gone through it, you have no idea.  I sort of feel like my body is just inexplicably messed up. Bah.

...I've been dreading tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment