Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

On again, off again

I was one of those people who completely gave up anything that could remotely be considered bad during pregnancy.  This included (but is not limited to) caffeine, alcohol, bean sprouts (weird, right?  apparently they carry parasites or some such thing), lunch meat, etc. etc. etc.

Well, for the last five months, I've been enjoying these things on a two week on again, off again system.  See, I enjoy whatever I want during the two weeks from the beginning of my cycle through ovulation, then I cut it out for the next two weeks...just in case...then I start over again.

The caffeine thing is the hardest one.  I always intend to not imbibe too freely, but then the coffee calls to me, or I stop at Wawa (my own personal temptation island) and I feel like a soda, or...whatever.  By the time I get to the end of the two weeks on, I have to suffer from a massive withdrawl headache for at least a full day. 

I'm an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment