Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Going cross-eyed

The closer I get to the day my period should start, the more I stare at each and every test.  About 1/3 of the time my mind puts a second line there.  Other times I'm tilting and turning the strips, taking apart the test if it's a real one and not an internet cheapie, and moving to different light.  This sucks. 

I'm now 10 days past ovulation...I'm getting to the time where I should see something...so do I see something, or am I just going cross-eyed and crazy.  Maybe both. *sigh*

My husband and I recently got the same fortune cookie when we had Chinese food (there were 3 other cookies with different fortunes that neither of us chose.)  "All your hard work will soon be rewarded."  I really hope so.  My would-have-been due date is next week.  Getting through it without my rainbow baby (that's what they call the child concieved after a miscarriage) would (not will, not yet) be really hard.

Here's hoping.  Waiting for "Lucky".

1 comment:

  1. :) Here's to not just seeing things, Kait. And wait, to also seeing things! xoox

    ReplyDelete