Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hoping my luck was displaced

So, over spring break (I'm a teacher, not a student), my husband and I went to Atlantic City.  We usually don't win a lot of money, but neither do we lose a lot of money...except for this trip.  I don't know what the deal was, but we couldn't seem to win to save our lives.  I'm hoping we just displaced our luck.  We were in AC around the big O for this month, so hopefully we weren't lucky at gambling, but....

....but I'm still waiting...and waiting...and waiting....

Last time I called the baby "Seamonkey", because that's what the pictures in the books looked like for how far along we were when we first found out.  This time, if it goes this month, I want to call it "Lucky".

Fingers, toes, and eyes are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment