Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

So, not so much

So, the day before I have to go to the baby shower of a girl who was due the month after me, the week before my would-have-been due date, and my last chance to get pregnant before mother's day....big fat no.  Trying to concieve really sucks.

So now I'm getting ready to go to a baby shower.  Trying to remember to breathe.  I'm really scared that I won't be able to hold myself together.  Someone suggested that I not go...but I don't want to be that person.

Deep breaths...

Deep breaths...

Deep breaths....

...dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment