Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sleep.

So, my husband works nights.  The week around ovulation, therefore, is really tough on me.  He gets home at 2am, I get up at 5:30am...he therefore wakes me up, I'm awake for a bit (I'll leave out details.  I'm just not that person), and then I go back to sleep for an hour or two.  I cease to get solid sleep for about a week.  I know it's supposed to be a process that we enjoy (again, leaving out details), but the need to time things and our opposing schedules make things difficult.  It makes me very, very happy when he has days off....because then I don't have to worry about the schedule.  I know that in theory we should let it happen organically...but we've been ttc for 6 cycles now...so it's time to get serious. 

I just wish it didn't result in me not getting sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment