Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Wandering amongst blogs

So, I was wandering amongst some angel mom blogs tonight.  While my feelings of complete and utter loneliness ebbed a bit during the day today, once Mia goes to bed and Mike is off at work, it slams back.  Reading other people's words helps.  So, here are some observations:

1) I'm not a great writer.  This shouldn't surprise me.  Though I was an English major in college and I love to write, I'm not great at it.  I have a good, clear voice.  That's about all I can say for myself.  I feel like I'm fairly readable, but that's hardly a glowing testimony.

2) I'm not a great photographer.  Again, shouldn't be a surprise.  Still, I like to think I do a good job every once in a while.  For example:
I took this picture.  It's not art, but it's pretty, right?  Yeah....I want art.  Grumble.

3) A lot of mommas stop writing right about now...meaning a month or two out from their losses, many women seem to lose the urge to purge their hearts through inane blogging to an invisible army of other angel mommies who occasionally provide the appropriate responses.  Will I hit that point soon?  Maybe their support systems aren't failing them as much as mine is.

4) Sometimes, things are perfect.
I stumbled across this in my musings...ordered a large print of it to hang on my wall.  It hurt my heart, but it's entirely true.  This is how I want to remember my daughter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment