Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Feeling narcissistic...

I've been commenting in my message board a lot in the last few days.  I, for some reason, feel like I actually have really good things to say, for once.  I'm not sure my perspective on it is accurate.  I'm not particularly insightful.  Maybe it's just that I get such a good feeling from people responding to what I say...I don't know.

I keep filtering my message list for posts I've posted in...I want to see if people are responding to what I've said.  I want to see if people are helped by what I've said.  I need to feel like my thoughts, my ideas, my revelations are helpful to people like me who feel so lost.

There's the rub.  My focus is more on how I, me, myself am helping people...not on the people being helped...if I'm even helping anyone.  How narcissistic is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment