Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Message board addict

I've been a fan of the whattoexpect.com message boards since I started this whole process in August...first I was on the "Due April 2010" board, then the "Grief and Loss" board, and now "Trying to Conceive".

My addiction to these message boards is getting worse. For the first two boards, I never actually had a signature...it seemed too complicated, and I didn't want to bother. I now have a banner for the "Green Girls" (girls who POAS the same week as me), an anniversary ticker, a cycle ticker, two stickers (1 TTC after loss and 1 police wife), a pikistrip (row of fun pictures), AND a link to my blog. It's getting obnoxious. Not only that, but I started this month's Green Girls thread, so I'm the one making and updating the banner....this is getting serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment