Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I should probably feel guilty about that...

I had brunch with some friends today, and mimosas were the drink of the day. Now, I'm at about 10-11 (ish) dpo, and it's possible to be preggo at this point and still be testing negative...I should probably feel guilty about drinking today...but I don't. You see, I'm usually, by the end of a cycle, feeling like a moron because I cut back on all the bad stuff "just in case" when there was no case...so, if all my friends were going to have mimosas, I was going to have mimosas too!

There's a part of me that's kindof goading fate...like, haha fate, you won't let me get knocked up, I'm going to drink...so spite me by giving me a baby! Does that make any sense? Well, it does to me, so I suppose that'll have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment