Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New tests

So I just got some more tests in the mail....I ordered 25 for $20...I'm going to attempt to limit myself to two a day, which would then make them last until the day AFTER AF is supposed to get here. I really strongly feel like I Oed on Thursday or Friday of last week, which means I SHOULD be able to get a positive test (if it's a go for this month) within the next week or so. We'll see how that goes.

I have a really good feeling about this month. First, the psychic said so. There's this psychic that all the women on my message boards use, and she said we'd find out July from a cycle that started in June...so here goes! I just hope she meant this year!! Also, after this one particular BDing session while in Atlantic City, I suddenly got very calm and very centered, and I remember thinking, "That was it. In nine months, I'm going to have a baby. This was the one." That's never happened before...I really hope it's right! I'm REALLY ready for some good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment