Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Ok, ok, I hear you!

So...windy day today. I was just thinking about Charlotte and listening to the wind chimes...and for some reason I felt a desire to sit on the couch and listen to the wind chimes for few minutes...I thought about putting up the windchime for Chris so that I could hear them together. I sat there for a good half hour, just thinking...and when I finally stopped because I couldn't put of working out any longer, I, for some reason, felt a desire to check the app of the day from Amazon...and it was a field guide to identifying butterflies. Wow. Seriously?

Okay baby. I get the hint. You're near.

I love you, angel girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment