Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weak day

Mike returns to work today. I'm scared. As with being a military wife, as a police wife you know your husband has a dangerous job. Of course you know...still, you try not to think about it. Days like today, though...
I want to beg him to stay home. I want to lock the doors, lower the blinds, and just shut out the world and the danger.
I would be a horrible widow. Robin has had such strength and grace through this week. She gave dignity to her husband's funeral and burial. I admire and respect her more than I could express...and I know that I would not have strength, grace, or dignity.
If you read this, please say a prayer for Robin and for me. Bring her peace, and bring my husband home.

No comments:

Post a Comment