For day 20 of thanks, I am/was thankful for DVR. I get that this is a stupid/silly thing to be thankful for, but it's nice. When Mia decides she wants to turn off the tv, I can rewind or pause. When bath time falls in the middle of Dancing with the Stars, it's OK because it's being recorded. DVR is a pretty amazing thing.
For day 21 of thanks, I am thankful for Mia. Yeah, I know, I said her already...but I think she deserves two days. She's the sweetest, most adorable little person in the world, and I love her dearly. She's learning to fist bump...seriously. She also "blows it out" after fist bumping. I don't think it gets much cuter than that. She loves her animals, though I caught her trying to ride the dog like a pony today...luckily the dog didn't mind too much. She is the reason I'm able to be OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment