Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Shopping for Charlotte

We finally did Charlotte's Christmas shopping today.  It was hard, but in a good way.  We got a baby swing, two blankets (purple with butterflies), four pairs of jammies (again, with butterflies), a pink monkey lamaze toy, a pink butterfly rattle, and a portable butterfly mobile. We're going to donate it all to a local charity soon.

I cried...a lot...but I'm happy that we're remembering our girl like this.  It was windy today, so I heard the windchimes all day.  I think that means she approves.

Merry Christmas Charlotte--Momma and Daddy love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment