Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Really, facebook? Really?

I get very annoyed with the number of people who like stupid things on Facebook and comment on stupid things on Facebook and ignore everything that I post.  Am I stupid things? I don't think I'm stupid things,  but other people seem to. I posted a video of Mia today looking really cute and eating with her spoon, and she's only 18 months old so I think that's very cool and impressive...and that was 2 hours ago and no one has commented or cared... while the person who posted 17 lolcats in a row now has 20 to 30 likes each and multiple comments and I don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment