Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Feeling grateful

My daughter is amazing. It's very tempting sometimes to simply sulk and be angry and withdraw...but my daughter...she's wonderful.

My heart just hurts with love for her. I know that sounds super cliche, but that doesn't mean it isn't true. Sometimes I just feel desperate to hold her and snuggle her and not let go. She's been growing up too fast since the day she was born, but I'm so proud of her every day.

So grateful for her today. I'm grateful for her every day, but some days overwhelm me. I will never take my child for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment