Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ask me about my daughter

You know those pins that older people wear that say things like, "Ask me about my grandkids" or "Ask me about my golf game"?  I want one that says "Ask me about my daughter."  I kind of want one that says, "Ask me about my dead child." but I don't think that would go over well.  Why don't people ask?  Why don't people acknowledge that I had a child who died?  Why is it so hard?  Do people not realize that by saying nothing they are saying the worst thing of all?  I just wanted to talk about my daughter today...all someone had to do was ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment