Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Third day of thanks

**This is not in order.  I want to point out that, though I started with my husband and daughter, I am not going in any order of preference...and to prove that point...

On the third day of November, my third day of thanks, I am thankful for pumpkin flavored or scented stuff.  When the weather turns cold, and my lawn, which isn't pretty to begin with, fills with decaying leaves, and school starts back up after the glory that is summer...there is pumpkin.  Wawa pumpkin latte, pumpkin roll, pumpkin pie (which is really just a vehicle for whipped cream), pumpkin coffee creamer, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin candles, pumpkin febreeze, pumpkin oil defusers, and so on, and so on.  I start ending sentences with, "...but at least it's pumpkin season."

I have to go back to school ...but at least it's pumpkin season.
I'm freaking freezing ...but at least it's pumpkin season.
It will take me ten hours to rake the front yard ...but at least it's pumpkin season.
I had to wake up in the dark to get dressed this morning...but at least it's pumpkin season.

No comments:

Post a Comment