Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Days 20 and 21 of thanks

For day 20 of thanks, I am/was thankful for DVR.  I get that this is a stupid/silly thing to be thankful for, but it's nice.  When Mia decides she wants to turn off the tv, I can rewind or pause.  When bath time falls in the middle of Dancing with the Stars, it's OK because it's being recorded.  DVR is a pretty amazing thing.

For day 21 of thanks, I am thankful for Mia.  Yeah, I know, I said her already...but I think she deserves two days.  She's the sweetest, most adorable little person in the world, and I love her dearly.  She's learning to fist bump...seriously.  She also "blows it out" after fist bumping.  I don't think it gets much cuter than that.  She loves her animals, though I caught her trying to ride the dog like a pony today...luckily the dog didn't mind too much.  She is the reason I'm able to be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment