Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 22 of thanks...Thanksgiving

On thanksgiving, i am thankful for the love in my life. Sometimes it doesn't feel like enough...but it's what I need, in times of joy,sadness, and all the times between. 
I think of the movie Love Actually...what I love about that movie is that the love we think we want and need isn't always the love we get...but the love is still there. There may not be a happily ever after or two perfect children like clockwork...but there's love.

You have to be grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment