Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

10 months for you...

So, in the memoir I read, there's a section when she wrote about other people having children...

I feel like there should be a way to stop pregnant people from doing pregnant people things when you have a loss, or around your due date.  The doctor should be able to go to the woman and say, "Yes, I know it's normally a 9 month process, but Kait can't really handle hearing about your new baby right now, so it's going to be 10 months for you..."  That seems fair.

Charlotte's due date is only 2 weeks away...and I'm struggling a lot more this week with hearing and seeing things about new babies and pregnancies.  I'm trying hard to not be swept away by the "should be"s and remember and be thankful for what I do have...I have a lot of good in my life.  Especially with tomorrow being Thanksgiving...I want to be thankful...

...it's just hard right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment