Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lacking Energy

Where do people get the surplus energy they seem to have to CARE about things so much. 

The election, the debate, the size of a candidate's flag pin, the latest star voted off Dancing with the Stars, a new policy at work, the temperature outside. 

How are all of these people around me able to muster the energy to want to discuss these things?  And not even to discuss them, but to discuss them loudly and vehemently and with great passion?  To be offended and indignant and self-righteous? 

Where did they get this energy? 

I've apparently been frittering all of my energy away on silly things like my family and my grief and my job.  Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment