Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Monday, October 22, 2012

3 months

Tonight makes 3 months since Charlotte's birth.  Wow.  I am woefully behind on the photo journey project, but I just don't have it in me to find them and think on it tonight.  Maybe tomorrow.  For tonight, I'm just tired.

Getting through my birthday yesterday was a little tough.  I had such a different image of what I would be feeling yesterday when I was thinking about it over the summer, and somehow those feelings stuck.  That really surprises me, to be honest, because it was just a passing fancy of what it would be like to celebrate my birthday with a big belly, almost 8 months pregnant, enjoying the final weeks of Mia being an only child. 

It's strange the way things stick with you...even the silly, seemingly insignificant things.

Regardless, today is what today is.  It would have been my grandmother's 101st birthday today, if she were still alive.  She died when I was 17.  I felt kind of close to her today.  Maybe she's celebrating her birthday with Charlotte somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment