Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

9 weeks left!

I have no idea where time has gone!  I'm currently sitting at 31weeks/1day, and I only have nine weeks left!  I really doubt that I'll go full term, though.  I've made the doctor very aware of my family history of large babies (and even MIKE'S family history of it) so I think I'll be induced early.  I actually have a strong feeling that she might be an April baby...and I'm ok with that! :-)  I WOULD, however, like to do my last Atlantic City trip over spring break, so I hope she holds on in there until at least Easter!

So excited to meet my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment