Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I'm thankful for....

It's Thanksgiving (though barely...I waited too long to write this!) and I actually am just overwhelmed by the number of things I have to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, who tries so hard to make me happy, who loves me unconditionally (even when I don't deserve it), and who makes me feel lucky every single day.

I'm thankful that everyone I love and care about is healthy and (at least relatively) happy this holiday season.

I'm thankful that I have a wonderful home, sweet and loving pets, and a job that pays the bills (and that I even like sometimes).

I'm thankful that I have so many people in my life who want good things for me and are happy to celebrate them with me.

I'm thankful that my Chicklet is strong and healthy, and that I'm going to get to be the mother I've always wanted to be very soon....

I'm very blessed...I recognize that and am thankful today...

No comments:

Post a Comment