Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The pudge mask

I'm not the most svelte person on the planet...hello understatement.  That being said, I'm not grossly overweight or obese.  I do, however, have this annoying icky pudge on my lower abdomen...it's been there for as long as I can remember.  I think I got it before I knew how to take care of myself and/or exercise...and it's simply never gone away.  So now, when I'm desperate for a baby bump, I have a pudge mask.  If I poke my pudge, it's harder, and you can feel that there's something underneath it, but I look pretty much the same.  My belly has grown, but it doesn't look like a baby belly...it looks like my same old pudge.  I'm disgruntled that my pudge is masking my chicklet.  He's right there!!  Is it so wrong that I want other people to see it?  That being said, I turn fourteen weeks tomorrow, and I haven't told (or had to tell) anyone at work yet.  I guess that's the positive side of the pudge?

No comments:

Post a Comment