Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh wow!!!

So, last time I was pregnant, I bought a fetal doppler...a little wand you use to hear the baby's heartbeat.  See, at my first doctor's appointment, the doctor said she heard the heartbeat...but I couldn't.  I only heard my own.  I had a meltdown in the car on the way home.  Poor Mike, in an effort to make me feel better, let me buy my OWN doppler online....never did hear the heartbeat last time.

Fast forward to now.  I'm currently 8weeks 4days preggo.  I've been using the doppler for about 5 minutes a day, just in case.  (I'm a HUGE fan of just in case)  So, tonight, I'm getting ready to call it quits, when I toot.  Yeah, yeah, silly and gross....BUT....when that gas left my tummy, I heard a little rumble...so I waited, and reangled....and I heard it!!! I heard Chicklet's heartbeat!!  He's ALIVE!!!!!  It sounds JUST like it's supposed to sound and, while it's still super-faint (he's only a raspberry, for crying out loud!), it was really clear!  SOOOOOO unbelievably excited.  I think I'm more excited now than I was when I got my positive pregnancy test. 

THIS IS IT!!!  I'm going to be a mama!!!  :-) :-) :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment