Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oh, thank God!

Chicklet---9weeks1day
Chicklet's OK!  We FINALLY had our ultrasound today, and he seems to be just about perfect!  He's measuring RIGHT on track (actually measured a day ahead, but she said they would keep the due date at May 16) with a heart rate of 171 beats/minute.  I'm so ridiculously relieved...I held my breath until we saw the little flickering of the heart. 

PS--I say he, but we have no idea what the actual gender is...we figure, if he turns out to be a girl, she'd probably prefer "he" to "it" just like we do. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment