Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Nervous

My ultrasound's tomorrow at 11am.  I'm a little nervous about it.  The only other experience I have with ultrasound was last year when they told me my baby didn't have a heartbeat....traumatic to say the least.  If I hadn't been able to listen to the heartbeat intermittently over the last four days, I would have had a panic attack by now. 

Here's the scary part: 
My ultrasound last year, the bad one, was on October 12.
Tomorrow is October 12.
My ultrasound was at some place 20-30 miles away, even though there are closer places.
My appointment tomorrow is in the same place.

The coincidence of this nonsense is freaking me out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment