Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Worried about making others feel bad....

So, I spent a LOT of time on the TTC message boards in the last few months, and there are several women whose stories I've been following fairly closely...they've supported me, and I've done my best to support them. 

Now that I'm actually pregnant (still weird to write that), I worry that my presence on that board might make people unhappy.  I mean, I went through some struggles to conceive this little Chicklet, but the women on the TTC boards are still waiting...I don't want to make them feel bad, or sad, or angry....but I want to support the women that I care about!

Feeling torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment