Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Testing, testing

Taken many test in the last few days.  Not going to display the internet cheapies, but here's a series of first response tests.  The one on the right is from two days ago, the one in the center is from yesterday, and the one on the left is from today....notice how the line is getting darker??
 
This one here is also from this afternoon:
OK, I believe it now...however, I'm incredibly nervous about chemical pregnancy.  I'm hoping that I went through enough nonsense, and this baby I'll get to keep.

PS--MASSIVE back pain tonight.  Ow.  I'll take it though!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment