Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ugh, really?

Having the worst heartburn right now.

So, I'm once again on the "Maybe I should test again...just in case...even though I had AF last week" train.  I think this is a large dose of delusion on my part...though I do have some wonky symptoms going on.  Massive heartburn.  Emotionally ridiculous and uncontrollably swinging.  Bloated like it's NOBODY'S business.  General feelings of nausea and ickyness. 

I'm just plain crazy.  *sigh*

I will say, though, that this is one of the lightest AFs I've ever had.  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment