Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No, no, really....maaaaaybe??

So, since I'm currently 8-9 dpo, I'm currently taking 2 tests a day...just in case. 

I decide to take one this afternoon at about 4, then I jump in the shower, completely forgetting to check it.  So when I looked later, there was DEFINITELY something there.  Now, I left it for too long, so it could TOTALLY be an evap line....but maybe not?  I don't know!

I'm DESPERATE to test again, but I don't want to be disappointed.  I'm worried I'm getting my hopes up for no good reason. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment