Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fighting bitterness

So, yet another of my friends has announced her pregnancy today.  I knew this one was coming, but it doesn't make seeing ultrasound pictures on facebook any easier.  She and her husband were trying for approximately three and a half minutes...or at least, that's the way it feels to me.  I'm having a hard time not being bitter at the apparent ease of her fertility.  What's the deal with us?  Why are we the ones who are dealing with all the struggles and seemingly endless disappointment?  Sometimes life really seems unfair.  Is it so wrong that I want to be someone's mother?

No comments:

Post a Comment