Thanks

Thanks for stopping in. There isn't really a rhyme or reason to this blog. It's just what comes to my head as I go through each day. If something I say resonates with you (positively or not), please leave a comment. It helps to know that people care. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BD scheduling...

My husband is a police officer.  He loves his job, and I love that it makes him happy.  I have gotten pretty good at ignoring the danger element, and everything works out just fine. 

HOWEVER...

He works 4pm-2am.  I'm a teacher.  I work 7am-3:30pm.  Do the math.  Not a lot of overlap when we're both working.  Now, for the last three cycles, I've been on summer break, and it's been fabulous.  I just adjusted to his sleep schedule (hence me blogging at 3:30am) and we BD before we go to sleep like all the normal people do...it just happens to be at 3 or 4 in the morning. 

That being said, after this cycle I'm back to my normal work schedule, and then....

How does one justify to a classroom of teenagers (yeah, it's high school....that makes it worse, I think) why I look like death warmed over first thing in the morning for a solid week per month?!  "Sorry class, my husband woke me up at 3am so that we could have sex. Oh, and he's going to do it again tonight.  But don't worry, I'll be back to normal next week."

No comments:

Post a Comment